Class of '67 Reunion

This is the Reunion blog for the Saint Bernard High School Class of 1967. Welcome! This is an independent site, and is not affiliated with Saint Bernard.

Monday, June 19, 2017

Pics from the Vormbrock Vault!

This morning's surprise came in the form of the following email from Marguerite Stoffel Glidden
"Hi Tom,
Last night Norm and I had dinner with Janet Vormbrock Wrobel her husband and she had these old pictures. I don't know if they would be any use to you but I thought I'd send them along just in case."  

Boom! :)

Some of these pics appeared in the Crosier, if memory serves, but others appeared new to me. Or my memory fails to serve in those cases! Regardless, they are a great find! Thank you, Marguerite and Janet! ;)

Bishop Vincent J. Hines,Valedictorian Ann Fallon, Salutatorian Michael Perrone, and Senator Abraham Ribicoff. 
Rev. Charles McGinley 
Rev. John Scully 
Father McGinley and Mrs. Carmela Guerin. 
May Crowning 1966. Lynn Morton '66, with Karen Contillo, Marsha Boardsen and Jane Cavanaugh. 
Mr. Arthur St. Germain 
Mr. Frank McKenna, now Fr. McKenna. 
Mr. James Powers, Sr. 
Mr. Roger Williams 
Mr. William Doyle 
Mr. William Doyle 
Pep rally. with Ron Capozza, Dave Hosmer and Noreen Cicchetto. Who can identify the young lady between Ron and Dave? ;)

Mr. Roger Williams 
I was unable to find this guy in any of the yearbooks. I think he may have taught French, but I can't be sure. Any help in identifying is most welcome! 
Mrs. Carmela Guerin


Thank you, Marguerite and Janet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment