Class of '67 Reunion

This is the Reunion blog for the Saint Bernard High School Class of 1967. Welcome! This is an independent site, and is not affiliated with Saint Bernard.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum Dept.: Mr. Bruce Gallemore!

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum Dept.:  I often play chess at the New London Library on Wednesday afternoons.  I happened to look up from my chess game there this afternoon to spot this guy walking past my table.  Although I haven't seen him in nearly fifty years, I recognized him immediately from the photo that he and Cass Young posted here a few weeks ago!   He just happened to be in town until tomorrow on some family business, and was picking up his daughter, who was in the library doing some family genealogy research. So I had the pleasure of making her acquaintance also. His wife and grand child were outside waiting in the car. What are the chances of this coincidence, folks?  

Bruce, it was great to see you and briefly chat again, and I look forward to seeing you soon at the Reunion.  Mr. Bruce Gallemore!

No comments:

Post a Comment