Class of '67 Reunion

This is the Reunion blog for the Saint Bernard High School Class of 1967. Welcome! This is an independent site, and is not affiliated with Saint Bernard.

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Reunion Attire

(You don't really think I am going to give a serious answer to this here, do you?)  ;)

There have been a number of inquiries about the 'attire' for this weekend's activities. Well, I am the wrong guy to ask, since I am far from a 'sartorial expert', but I DO know that this outfit would be considered appropriate for ANY of the Reunion events! 

Here is how Mimi Cushman Gillen surprised us at a Reunion committee meeting a while back. She was amazing! 

So..... who is gonna do it?  

OK, OK.
N.B. "Business Casual' for Saturday night, I'm told, and 'Casual' for the other events.


See you soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment